Experienced User
Experienced User

15Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Account Right

Hello team I need help with the following in Account Right 

• Will require payroll, inventory and receipt capture (in the field) for deliveries
  • All vehicles to be considered an individual cost centre – need to be able to do an individual P&L per vehicle. This may be achieved through categories i.e. each vehicle fleet number could be a category
  • Need to be able to assign drivers wage costs to a vehicle. Costing to each fleet vehicle
  • Vehicles costs include fuel, repairs, maintenance, registration, insurance, and any other running costs need to be expenses via the P&L to each account number but also by category / cost centre.
  • Need to be able report on sales volumes to each customer, as well as per each vehicle.
  • Customer site tanks also an individual cost centre. This is needed to control inventory.
  • We also need MYOB to be able to manage different discounts/charges per customer, and different charges per delivery type e.g. deliver to a tank is different price to delivery to an aircraft.
  • Also need to be able to calculate sale prices from a monthly PAP – Posted Airport Price, which is how we set our sale prices.
  • Full general ledger is required with:
    • P&L,
    • balance sheet,
    • asset register,
    • Aged debtors & creditors reports
    • Payroll with possible online timesheets for employees.
    • Delivery receipts for delivery confirmation.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
13,270 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

13,270Posts

1,570Kudos

1,874Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Account Right

Hi @Consulting4accs 

Depending on how you set up AccountRight you could use jobs to track different areas that will be incurring income and/or expenses that you need to report on separately. Files stored online can access a number of different online services, including adding receipts and invoices to the In Tray and added to the corresponding transaction.

If you were considering whether AccountRight is suitable for your needs, I recommend undertaking a trial of AccountRight, specifically AccountRight Plus as a minimum as this is the lowest version that contains payroll functionality

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post