Cover User
Australia
Watts
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Account Transactions (Accrual) report - Not Showing Debits

When we print the Account Transaction (Accrual) report for a particular date and a specific account, the report is not showing any debits for any of the transactions.  For example, on one invoice for the specific account code, we have an amount of $35.90 and then on the next line, there is an amount of -$25.83.  When we were using AccountRight Premier V19, on this report it would show $25.83 in the debit column and $35.90 in the credit column but in AccountRight 2019.2.0 it is only showing one amount in the credit colum of $10.07.   I did notice that when I ran the report for a date prior to us changing over to 2019.2.0, that teh debits and credits displayed perfectly? Is there something we are doing wrong or something we have not specified in our preferences for this new version? We really need to be able to show the debits and credits in this report.  We have also tried the General Ledger (Detail) report and that is doing the same thing? I have attached the example for you to look at. Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Rachelle2
1 Post
User
Rachelle2

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Account Transactions (Accrual) report - Not Showing Debits

I'm having the same issue.  While trying to reconcile Trade Debtors and Trade Creditors, I've tried exporting all transactions posted to these two accounts into MS Excel, however no transactions with an SRC Code CR in trade debtors, and SRC Code CD in Trade creditors are being exported.

The version I am using is MYOBAccountRight 2019.2

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,379 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30379Posts

3768Kudos

4431Solutions

Hi @Watts  @Rachelle2 

AccountRight 2019 will consolidate transactional lines that go to the same account on the same transaction. For example, if you recapped the transaction in your example (CTRL + R) you will see from the journal entry that it is showing as $10.07 for that account thus this is what is reported.

If you needing to show those lines separated in the Journal entry and reporting you would need to differentiate those lines. Typically, you would do this by adding a job code to one of the lines. By adding that job code, it forces that line to be recorded as a separate line and thus will show as separate when reporting. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Ultimate Partner Mike_James
4,169 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner

4169Posts

1826Kudos

522Solutions

Hi all, I recall that was brought up as an issue some time ago. The workaround is to select any other account as well for the export, then the debtor or creditor transactions will be complete.

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise Report Writer - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(Including AccountRight Classic/Live, and exo Payroll)
New: S.T.P. Reporting solution for (Aust) v19 users, email for details

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post