AccountRight 2018 - In Tray and Item Search

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User TheSeatShop
52 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

52Posts

13Kudos

1Solutions

AccountRight 2018 - In Tray and Item Search

I have upgraded to the new 2018.1.1 version of MYOB.

I have discovered 2 things that appear to have been broken/changed.

Item Search:
When creating an invoice/PO/quote in the item number field I used to be able to open up and use a * wildcard in the item name field to search for all items containing the required term. Now if I don't know the exact item name (from the first letter), I can't find it without scrolling through the entire list. Wildcard search is broken.

In Tray:
Previously you could upload a document to attach to a PO and attach it to the PO in a single process. Now when you upload the link buttons remain greyed out. You have to exit the In Tray, and go back in again for the buttons to activate.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Jake_N
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

1,419Posts

193Kudos

144Solutions

Re: AccountRight 2018 - In Tray and Item Search

Hi @TheSeatShop

Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of these two issues and they are currently being investigated. I can see that you have found a workaround for the item search here, Sales by Searching Item name with *.

Regarding the InTray, I understand the solution suggested about the In Tray not loading documents thread isn't working for you. Could you please try clicking on the refresh button at the top-right of the InTray screen to refresh the window rather than opening and closing it, this is known to have resolved the issue for some clients. Please let us know how you go with this.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused by these issues and appreciate your patience.

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Developer

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post