Partner Zone
Partner Zone

AccountRight: Change Shipping Address

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User AHJS
97 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
AHJS
Experienced Cover User

97Posts

24Kudos

1Solutions

AccountRight: Change Shipping Address

Hello

We have a warehouse which is where we like our stock purchases to be delivered to.  We also have a physcial office address (registered business address) and a GPO Box which is where we want our mail to go to and the address we use in the company information setup.

Problem is that I can't work out how to have our Warehouse Address to show as a shipping address on our Purchase Orders as it is picking up our mailing address which is our GPO Box Number which is saved as our default in the company information card in setup.

Is there a way the system can pick up our ship to address?

Thinking my only option maybe to type in the warehouse address on the purchase order form?

Any thoughts appreciated

Thanks so much

Bree

1 REPLY 1
Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,325 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
GDay53
Ultimate Partner

2325Posts

2140Kudos

508Solutions

Re: AccountRight: Change Shipping Address

@AHJS

You can change this in Customise Forms.

Setup on the Menu Bar down to Customise Forms choose Purchase orders then the template you want.

When it opens you will see there are two address on the template one is the shipping address. If this is not showing the correct address delete the field go to the field button at the top and choose one of the other address fields that has the correct address. Or add a text box and type in the address you want.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post