AccountRight Premier v19.6 - Automically Generate Sales invoice from E-PAS

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
ReganHCA
3 Posts
User
Australia

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight Premier v19.6 - Automically Generate Sales invoice from E-PAS

Hi there,

We use a software called "E-PAS" (managed by Global Health) that provides a thorough invoicing and receipting process. Historically, accountants have used the Billing reports generated in E-PAS to manually generate a sales invoice within AccountRight.

Global Health have advised they can automate this further by providing an upload file for MYOB to automatically create this sales invoice, though they require the MYOB provided Integration Specification Document for this software. Are you able to advise?

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,166Posts

4,270Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AccountRight Premier v19.6 - Automically Generate Sales invoice from E-PAS

Hi @ReganHCA

AccountRight v19 Help Article: File formats for importing and exporting provides information on importing files in general.

For actual import fields and file formats in AccountRight, my recommendation is to enter a transaction in AccountRight and then export that data out via File>>Export Data. This will give you a file format/template of the transaction for importing.

Alternatively, located in the C:\MYOBODBCAU10\Help folder is the MYOB ODBC user guide. This provides a more detail overview of the fields and forms required for importing and exporting.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

ReganHCA
3 Posts
User
Australia

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for your response, Steven - I have pulled up the invoice generated last month end (see below screenshot) - can you advise which Sales option I should be clicking?

Unfortunately we don't appear to have a "MYOB ODBC user guide" o our drive. Is there a web version available?

I have access to the "Help Centre" via (within AccountRight) "Help > Search Help" - any suggestion on which article would be appropraite for what I am looking for?

MYOB Screenshot.png

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,166Posts

4,270Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @ReganHCA

I've attached the MYOB ODBC v19 user guide to this post for you to view.

In terms of the export option, it would depend on the layout of the invoices that you wish to import/use. For example, if you record/use items you would use an Item layout, whereas if you use activities Time Billing Sales would be more appropriate. If you are not using one of those sale layouts you would typically be using Service or Professional - judging by your screenshot the layout that is showing is Service.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post