DuncanN
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight Subscription

I received by mail from MYOB a subscription notice requiring me to pay monthly and set up a direct debit with either a credit card or bank account. As a long term subscriber to MYOB, they have always previously given the option of paying a 12 month subscription up front. From memory, there was a discount included in this option. They have now taken away the option of paying 12 months up front. I am extremely disappointed in MYOB taking away our right to choose, and forcing us to accept a month by month direct debit. I feel that they want to take advantage of their customers by taking away for no reason the option to pay 12 months in advance. They want to make it more expensive for us, and they want to control us more by limiting our options. I am most disappointed in this behaviour by MYOB. The way that they are going, I feel that I may have to look at other software providers in the future. I would have emailed this directly to them if they had an email portal, but they don't. All I could do was ring them and be told that they could not do anything about it.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,080 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,080Posts

4,262Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: AccountRight Subscription

Hi @DuncanN 

Due to various reasons*, we no offer an annual subscription option, with monthly being the normality for subscriptions entered into going forward. We do understand and appreciate that some clients that have been on an annual subscription will find this a difference to their subscription and thank them for their feedback. 

If you would assistance with accepting a renewal for an AccountRight Subscription do let us know and we would be happy to assist with that.

*Reasons include regularly billing for the client rather than the full year's subscription upfront (cashflow for the business), the cancellation can occur after 12 months at any time (do need 10 business days notice) and much more.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

DuncanN
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: AccountRight Subscription

Thank you for forwarding me a quote for an annual subscription. In future, would you be so kind as to offer this to your subscribers each year just like you previously used to. 

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post