Experienced Cover User

48Posts

8Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Accountright 2019.3 Cant email purchase remittances

Hi there

Just migrated to 2019.3.

I am having issues with emailing remits as they all have defaulted to print instead of email in the migration.

I thought reading all the old posts from 2016 that this would be solved now.

Even the ones that were labeled print and email did not come up in the check list.

So I undid the advanced settings, and refreshed. No go. Then I painfully went into each supplier and updated the remit delivery. Good, now all the suppliers appear in the email remit window. But wait, there is also one I did not pay in the PAID remit window (although it has migrated to electronic clearing accoount - I cannot believe it. ( yes I checked the bank transceipt).

So, this is the second time this has happened, why is this so buggy 2 years later?

Then I read the export /import post solution- no thanks. I just did the bulk delete of job no.s and that took all night and half the day for 8000 records.

MYOB Premier did not have these issues, it was very stable - sigh!

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
33,633 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

33,633Posts

4,502Kudos

4,895Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Accountright 2019.3 Cant email purchase remittances

Hi @Helen_01 

AccountRight 2015.4 introduced the features of supplier cards to add in a Default Remittance Advice Status. This can be done from the Payment Detials>>Remittance Advice Delivery Status on the relevant card. Updating this Status will set that Remittance Advice Delivery Status on the transactions for that card going forward. 

Previously recorded transactions will not have their previously set Remittance Advice Delivery Status fields updated, these would need to be done manually or actioned from the Print/Email Remittance Advice window.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User Helen_01
48 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

48Posts

8Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Accountright 2019.3 Cant email purchase remittances

Thanks Steven

I feel as looking at the posts I am living in 2015 when Accountright was origianlly intoduced.

These older posts that I find occasionally are very useful as is yours.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post