Add on for Time Billing Invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Melsy
Partner
22 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

22Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Add on for Time Billing Invoices

Can anyone tell me an add-on for MYOB AR Plus for a time billing invoice? I need an add-on to use so that we can import into AR Plus as the web browser does not allow time biling and my client requires it and does not have a computer.

Cheers

Melanie

2 REPLIES 2
LisaTerese
Experienced User
10 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

10Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Add on for Time Billing Invoices

Hi Melanie

I have been requiring the same for quite some time now.

We use time billing invoice layout, and I just do not understand how MYOB have not made this layout available online as yet?

One would think that surely this would not be that difficult for MYOB to implement by now?

If you have received a response and/or answer to when the time billing invoice layout will be able to be utilised online, I would be very grateful if you may be able to let me know what MYOB did or did not respond with please..

Take care and thank you.

LisaTerese

Melsy
Partner
22 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

22Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Add on for Time Billing Invoices

Hi LisaTerese

Unfortunately there has been no response from MYOB re the Time billing option on the AR Browser. I have had multiple clients ask for it and I have to inform them they do not know when this will be happening.

It is very frustrating as these clients are using other platforms that allow them to be able to do it.

I wish I had better news Smiley Sad Very disappointing

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post