2 Posts
User
Chock_Ganesan

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Aged Payables Report & Aged Receivables Report by Porject/Job No

Hi,

We are construction company and we are doing jobs at different locations under the supervision of Project site managers. We need to provide Accounts Payable and Receivable reports, only relevant to each project site, on daily basis.

There is no straight report in MYOB as such it seems. I was exporting to excell and formating these to required level and exporting purchase register with Job number and doing vlookup to to bringin the Jobwise payable report. It takes huge time as well to export, format and bring aged payable by Job number.  

Any on can suggest 

- Is there any report which gives Job wise Aged Payable Report/Aged Receivable Report? I

- Is there any short cuts to achieve this. 

Because, all the people may not be good in Excel. When other accounting softwares provides these, I am surporsed MYOB still haven't fixed these.

Thanks

Chock

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31508Posts

4102Kudos

4586Solutions

Re: Aged Payables Report & Aged Receivables Report by Porject/Job No

Hi @Chock_Ganesan 

The Receivable and Payables reports in AccountRight look at the overall transaction i.e. the total amount of the transaction. Job costing is based on a per-line basis as such you are not able to get a Receivable or Payable report by job.

The best option would be to run the Sales [Customer Detial] report include the due date and job number. You would then send that report to Excel to filter and sort the values using Excel Functions and other functions to achieve the desired report. Other MYOB Community members may have some ideas but this would be the method I would use if that is required 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post