Aged Receivables Reports displaying incorrect date

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KathyCopeland
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Aged Receivables Reports displaying incorrect date

For the last couple of weeks, when I produce an Aged Receivables report (either Summary or Detailed) the amounts are correct but the "as of" date at the top of the report is incorrect.  As this report is distributed weekly to our management team, I worry that this could be misleading.  

I do not want to produce a reconciliation report which includes unnecessary information, just a simplied view of what is outstanding.  Also, this seems to be an issue only since the last upgrade I did a couple of weeks ago, how I can I rectify the problem? 

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Aged Receivables Reports displaying incorrect date

Hi @KathyCopeland 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I've been able to replicate this in my software and have passed it on to the development team to investigate. In the meantime, I found that once the report is open if you change the As of date and click on Run Report the date updates to display correctly.

asof.PNG

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post