Analyse Sales (Item - FY comparison) - no information to display

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,857 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,857Posts

1,026Kudos

756Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Analyse Sales (Item - FY comparison) - no information to display

Hi, I have this issue with a client's cloud file. Even selecting one item and 'include zero balances' gives the same result. I have cleared the cache, with no change. 

Analyse Sales (Item) reports work correctly. 

The diagnostic log includes these details:

2021-03-04 10:21:45.6063,MYOB.Huxley.RF.Core.Services.AppService.RFLogService,Error,1, : System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Server stack trace:
at MYOB.Huxley.ServiceModel.ErrorHandling.ExceptionHandingClientMessageInspector.System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.IClientMessageInspector.AfterReceiveReply(Message& reply, Object correlationState)
at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableClientRuntime.AfterReceiveReply(ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, Boolean oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[] ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(IMethodCallMessage methodCall, ProxyOperationRuntime operation)
at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.Invoke(IMessage message)

Exception rethrown at [0]:
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
at MYOB.Huxley.Service.Gateway.API.IGatewayService.Dispatch(String name, Object[] arguments)
at MYOB.Huxley.Service.Proxy.Services.ProxyPresentationSalesReportsService.GetItemAnalyseSalesFYComparison(DateTime fromDate, DateTime toDate, DateTime selectedFromDate, DateTime selectedFoDate)
at MYOB.Huxley.UI.Decorators.Services.DecoratorServiceMYOBHuxleyPresentationAPIIPresentationSalesReportsService.MYOB.Huxley.Presentation.API.IPresentationSalesReportsService.GetItemAnalyseSalesFYComparison(DateTime fromDate, DateTime toDate, DateTime selectedFromDate, DateTime selectedFoDate)
at MYOB.Huxley.RF.Data.Models.DataModelsService.RFDataViewModelRepository.GetItemAnalyseSalesFYComparisonViewModels(DateTime fromDate, DateTime toDate, DateTime selectedFromDate, DateTime selectedToDate)
at MYOB.Huxley.RF.Reports.Data.ViewModels.Sales.ItemAnalyseSalesFYComparisonDataViewModel.GetDataModels(RFDataParameterCollection dataParameters)
at MYOB.Huxley.RF.Reports.Data.ViewModels.Base.ReportDataViewModel`1.GetModels(RFDataParameterCollection dataParameters)

The client file serial number ends in 0992.

File ID is 10.

Version 2021.1, build 2021.1.24.2833

Can anything be done to resolve this?

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise ProActive - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Bulk download of attachments (more details...)

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Analyse Sales (Item - FY comparison) - no information to display

Hi @Mike_James 

I've arranged for some inventory scripts to be run over the company file. In short, these tidy up some of the item's history and rounding issues. So do give that report a try now.

However, I do see that we are aware of an issue with some company files that those Analyse Sales [Item] based reports can show Nothing to display. This is something that we have been investigating and it does appear to be an issue with custom list entries for these files. While not feasible or an ideal workaround, removing the custom list entries for items has worked and allowed the report to be run for the majority of those cases.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,857 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,857Posts

1,026Kudos

756Solutions

Hi @Steven_M , thanks for your prompt response. 

I did import some custom list entries to item list 3, and as it happens I have a local backup of the file before & after, so I ran the same report in both, and without the custom list entries the report runs correctly. 

So I will have to remove those entries, probably manually, as importing an empty entry does not delete them.

(MYOB Business, including AccountRight Live, AccountRight v19.x and exo Payroll)

Mike_James
Ultimate Partner
5,857 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

5,857Posts

1,026Kudos

756Solutions

PS Since this was the only custom list entry, I have deleted it off the list, instead of editing each item.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post