Asterix appearing either end of PO number

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Asterix appearing either end of PO number

Hi I want to know why an asterix appears on either end of my PO number and if ther is a way to remove it. I have looked on the customise forms page but can't see anywhere that it makes reference to an asterix

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,500Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Asterix appearing either end of PO number

Hi @RadAccounts_2 

When you customise a purchase order form* you can add a number of fields to represent the Purchase No of the transaction:

• CustPONo will show the Purchase Order number of the transaction as is.
  • InvoiceNo (added as *Inv/PO No.*) will be the Purchase Order number with asterisks.
  • SupplyInvNumber will show the supplier invoice number.

One or multiple of these fields can be added to the customise form using the Customise>>Insert>>Fields option.

In your case, if you are seeing asterisks, it sounds like you are using the InvoiceNo (*Inv/PO No.*) field. If you are wishing to use the CustPONo field i.e. the one without the asterisks, you want to select the field on the form, delete it and then add the Cust Po No. field to the customise form.

Our Help Article: Personalising forms has more information on customising forms.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance

*Setup>>Customise Forms>>Purchase Orders>>Select the Layout and Form before selecting Customise

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post