Attaching documents to Sales Invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
toofless
Experienced User
30 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

30Posts

15Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Attaching documents to Sales Invoices

I would like to be able to attach documents to my Sales Invoices.  I do NOT run the Job numbers, as I am trying to keep things simple.

Attaching documents direct from the Intray would make things a lot easier - items such as Certifcates of Compliance and receipts of odd materials would be useful for future reference.  

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Attaching documents to Sales Invoices

Hi @toofless 

Currently, AccountRight allows the user to attach documents to card records, Spend Money, and Bill transactions. In the current software version, users cannot attach documents to sales-based transactions. To my knowledge, this is not a feature that we are currently looking into, it may be something that is considered in the future, we've just not considering it at this time.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

toofless
Experienced User
30 Posts
Experienced User
New Zealand
Experienced User

30Posts

15Kudos

1Solutions

Ok, thanks for the reply.....consider my questoion a request for this to be brought up in the near future.  My friend says he can do that in Xero.   I don't want to change just because of that feature.  Smiley Frustrated

Formula2016
3 Posts
User

3Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

I think this would be a great option. We would like to attach signed copies of documents from clients as proof when goods are picked up from store. 

Margriet
Experienced Cover User
93 Posts
Experienced Cover User
New Zealand
Experienced Cover User

93Posts

22Kudos

1Solutions

As we frequently send out invoices to pass on costs incurred, it would be good to be able to attach documents so there will be a (non-paper) trail.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post