JeremyMESSKIT
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Auto Forward emails to AR in Tray not showing up

We have just upgraded to a current version of Accountright 2019 (from a much older version) and were keen to take advantage of the In Tray feature by setting up an email address supplierinvoices@mydomain.com with a server based rule to auto forward to our unique myob intray address (xzy@document.myob.com). If I manually forward our supplier invoices with attachments, they end up in the in tray, no problem, but forwarding does not work.

I have just spent the better part of two weeks troubleshooting this issue with our host TPP (who couldnt identify an issue on their end) only to discover this post that fits the description of our issue exactly;

https://community.myob.com/t5/AccountRight-Sales-and-purchases/AUTO-FORWARD-EMAIL-FROM-MAIL-SERVER-T...

Is this issue still being addressed ?

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,512 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,512Posts

170Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Auto Forward emails to AR in Tray not showing up

Hi @JeremyMESSKIT 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. Yes this is still being worked on and is in development. I don't have many details as I do not work directly in that department but I have checked with the other team and it is still in the works. 

I hope this answers your inquiry, if so please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post