Automatically print packing slips after inv

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Springs
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Automatically print packing slips after inv

Hi

How do you go about printing packing slips automatically after invoices for someone who doesnt have Administrator rights.

I have read all of the posts already and I do know about the Setup-Preferences-Sales - and tick the 2nd box down. But he does not have access to this screen. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Automatically print packing slips after inv

Hi @Springs 

The ability to Print packing slips when invoices are printed is a user-specific preference and can be enabled through Setup>>Preferences>>Sales. 

Should the user not have access to the Preferences window due to their user role, my recommendation is to get the Administrator user to grant them access to that function either through one of the following options before getting them to log in and enable that preference. Once enabled, disable that access to the Preferences window if not required for that user.

• Go to Setup>>User Access>>Select their User ID and tick Accountant/Bookkeeper or Administrator before selecting Save. Once they have enabled that preference, you would need to go back in and untick the Role given to them.
  • Go to Setup>>User Access>>Manage roles>>Navigate to their user role on the left hand>>Select the Preferences option located in General before selecting Save. Once they have enabled that preference, you would need to go back in and untick that General option.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Springs
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions