MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Average Days to Pay in Card File - Incorrect

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing Cover User ReefGroup
10 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
ReefGroup
Contributing Cover User

10Posts

37Kudos

0Solutions

Average Days to Pay in Card File - Incorrect

Can anyone tell me why the average days to pay in 7 of my customer card files would be incorrect. For example a customer that was only set up in February this year is currently showing an average days to pay of 147,204 days !! This customer only has a few invoices on its account so it was easy for me to check that nothing has been entered incorrectly and no future dates have been incorrectly entered either.  I can obtain a correct avg days to pay by running a customer payments (closed) invoices report however this does not help when management are standing over you shoulder requesting the information immediately which I usually do by looking at the card file?

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator Liam_M
3,488 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
Liam_M
MYOB Moderator

3488Posts

1326Kudos

529Solutions

Re: Average Days to Pay in Card File - Incorrect

Hello @ReefGroup

We'll need to have a look at your file to discover the cause of the problem. You'll receive an email shortly explaining how you can make the file available for instigation. We'll have a look at it and get back to you when we have more information. The investigation may take some time, so continue using your file as normal in the meantime. If a repair is possible, we will contact you asking for a more up to date copy of the file before repairing it.

Kind Regards

Liam
MYOB Client Support
IOFS
6 Posts
Cover User
Australia
IOFS
Cover User

6Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi There,

Was there any solution on this one? I currently have the same issue and would like to know how to resolve it.

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,925 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29925Posts

3672Kudos

4389Solutions

Hi @IOFS

I would recommend going to Reports>>Cards>>Cards Transactions>>Select the required card and extended date range i.e. Today's date to 31/12/9998. This will see if there are any transactions dated in the future that will impact on that Average Days to Pay

Along with that would you mind confirming the version of the program you are using? This can be checked via Help>>About AccountRight.

Also if we can get the number of days that is appear for that Average Days to Pay it would be appreciated as well.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

METRO-GAYLE
1 Post
Cover User
METRO-GAYLE
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,925 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29925Posts

3672Kudos

4389Solutions

Hi @METRO-GAYLE

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge. 

For some reason it appears that you haven't added any information in relation to your post. If you would like to provide additional information into your enquiry I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

If you are having trouble posting on the MYOB Community Forum I would recommend taking a look at the Forum Help: Posting to a board

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post