Backorders quantities is not updating automatically

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
miaofcoolon
1 Post
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Backorders quantities is not updating automatically

Hi,

I have upgraded a file to AccountRight 2019.4 and am having trouble with my backorders.

When I change a Purchase Order to a Bill and adjust the item quantity I receved, it does not update the back order column. It is not convinent for us to manually calculate everytime. Can I change any settings or sth to solve this problems please?

THank you

2 REPLIES 2
Diane01
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Backorders quantities is not updating automatically

Hi I have had the same problem since we have had to change to the online version of myob. The program used to carry over the back order qty automatically when you would tab across from bill to backorder field but is no longer doing this. MYOB please fix this as soon as possible as we often have alot of items that go on back order.

Thank you 

Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
4,266 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

4,266Posts

318Kudos

447Solutions

Re: Backorders quantities is not updating automatically

Hi, 

Thank you both for your post. This is currently a known issue our developers are aware of, unfortunately I don't have an ETA on when this will be fixed. We appreciate your feedback and I have passed this on to the right team. Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have anymore questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post