259 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

259Posts

35Kudos

0Solutions

Bank Feeds Not Working AGAIN

So, are Bank Feeds working today for Suncorp, as ours haven't come in yet?

9 REPLIES 9
Experienced Cover User FHG
71 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

71Posts

67Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds Not Working AGAIN

I haven't received for NAB yet - not sure if MYOB not working or all the banks simultaneously are having problems.

71nparsons
2 Posts
User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Agree.  Not working.  WHY does this happen?  No one ever explain what the actual issue is, or why it keeps re-ocurring.

Trusted Cover User Kerry10
259 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

259Posts

35Kudos

0Solutions

Our Bank Feeds are still not working.  Is there any word from MYOB on why, and when they will be fixed?  This is happening very frequently, and it is quite hard to work with.  I am getting annoyed with how often this is occuring.  Why does it happen, and how come it take so long to fix?

Trusted Cover User Kerry10
259 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

259Posts

35Kudos

0Solutions

What is going on with Bank Feeds today?  MYOB are very quiet about what is going on.  I notice they haven't commented on this post.  So, does anyone know what is going on, and why we still have not received any Bank Feeds today yet, and it is now 2.20 pm?

MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,289 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,289Posts

515Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Kerry10 @71nparsons @FHG 

Sorry to hear you are experiencing problem getting bank feeds. We do not have any known wide spread bank feeds issue today, I've checked with our bank feeds team for more details.

@FHG Our bank feeds team advised that the data is up to date on your account, and our records show that they have been downloaded. 

@71nparsons I can see that you have numbers of bank feeds set up. The account ending with 4134 and 4037 both have 1/10/2019 data available, please try again to download them. If you are having difficulty with a different account, please do let us know.

@Kerry10 I'm afraid that it does appear to be a problem with the Suncorp data reaching your AccountRight file. Our bank feeds team are looking into the problem and re-send the data, it would most likely be ready tomorrow. Apologies for the inconvenience caused, and we greatly appreciate your patience in the meantime. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

71nparsons
2 Posts
User

2Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

The data will still not download.  Over it!

Partner KarenneLT
13 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

13Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I have not received any bank feeds since Monday for all my MYOB files.

please advise when this issue will be fixed?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,660 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,660Posts

4,360Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @71nparsons 

Taking a look at your bank feeds for the account that is linked to your Community Forum login, we are showing as two company files with bank feed.

At the time of posting, one file is showing as having received the latest bank feed transactions with additional transactions today ready for the download.

The other company file it does look like we have transactions going out today for you that will be processing and will be available later today for you. 

Don't hesitate to contact us if you require assistance with retrieving those transactions.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,660 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,660Posts

4,360Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @KarenneLT 

Having a look at your bank feeds for your serial number ending in 3032 we do have a number of company files active with that service. Going through some of the feeds it does look like we have delivered the transactions and in some cases, these are still waiting for pick up within the company file.

If you are unable to locate a specific bank feeds I would recommend checking to ensure that those transactions are located in your Internet Banking. If they are located on our Internet Banking, do feel free to send me a private message on this Forum with the serial number of the file (Setup>>Company Information), the company file ID (Help>>About AccountRight), the bank account number and a screenshot of those transactions. I would be happy to investigate those feeds further with our team and potentially your Bank with respect to those transactions.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post