Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feeds

We are receiving a warning that the bank feed is not associated with our bank account.

The bank feeds have been working and the bank account is the correct account and was working.

We now do not receive any bank feeds.

I have clicked on Manage Bank Accounts and re entered the bank account, but the warning message still does not go away

2 REPLIES 2
traceace
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank Feeds

I have the same issue with the bank feed warnings.  I have spoken to support and after a few people looking at it was told that nothing can be done about it.  It annoys the hell out of me but at the end of the day it doesn't mean anything.

If the problem that you are having with now not getting bank feeds has only started in the last couple of days - then that is more likely the bank feed issues that have been experienced over the last couple of days.

They are supposedly fixed but I am still having problems getting credit card feeds.

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,787 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,787Posts

1,380Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank Feeds

Hi @DavidFav  @traceace 

That particular warning generally means that AccountRight is detecting one or more bank feeds in the Manage Bank Feeds window that don’t have an associated account. This will be regardless of the status of that bank feed.

One way to get around this is to create dummy bank accounts, with the type being set to bank. These dummy accounts can then be associated against the other bank feeds that aren’t being used to stop AccountRight producing that warning.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post