Barcode scanner with Quantity

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
denham_Charles
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Barcode scanner with Quantity

Hi,

I have barcode scanner with inventory option where i can add quanatity. I am trying to export these data directly in invoice screen. It works if there is one records and moves to first column in next row but with the multiple records it messed up sometime cursor doesnt move to first column of the next row. i have attached the screen for barcode scanner export format as well as the invoice screen . While it perfectly works in EXCEL and correctly load data on particular column.  Can you please let me know the order of the TAB in invoice screen. and any other settings to be made. 
As you can see, with the same settings one record works fine, while more than one records doesn load the data in the correct column. 

Thanks

1Rec_invoice screen.PNG
2Rec_InvoiceScreen.PNG
3Rec_Invoice.PNG
20221128_100210.jpg
1 REPLY 1
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Barcode scanner with Quantity

Hello @denham_Charles 

Thank you for your post.

When including 3rd party products and software into MYOB the software may not act as intended due to the way the 3rd party software interacts.   I would suggest seeking the support of the scanner that you are using for assistance on how to use it with our software.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post