Darryn22
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bulk Item Description update

Hello....

I'm hoping someone can assist with my query in regards to AccountRight Enterprise V19.

My issue is that a series of new items have been created and hundreds of orders have been keyed that include the new items and are now on backorder waiting for the offical item release date.  The item description has been created based on information known of each item at the time of item setup in MYOB. When the new products are released to the public the official item names will be confirmed at the same time and I will then be able to update the item description against the item in MYOB......simple so far.

How do I go about updating the description for the items on backorder so when the invoice is printed the up-to-date new item description is applied rather than the previous description that was in the system at the time the order was keyed? I'm not that keen on adjusting each order one at a time and line by line. Surely there is a little trick somebody out there knows.

Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Ultimate Partner Mike_James
4,377 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

4,377Posts

1,943Kudos

550Solutions

Re: Bulk Item Description update

Hi @Darryn22 , welcome to the forum. Try this third party who provide a number of miscellaneous services for v19 files. They may be able to help you, for a modest fee of course. 

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise Report Writer - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(Including AccountRight Classic/Live, and exo Payroll)

Highlighted
Darryn22
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bulk Item Description update

Thanks Mike_James.

With any luck somebody out there replies to this issue with a simple resolution....fingers crossed.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post