Highlighted
PoolMekanics
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bulk email Time Billing Invoices

When doing up invoices we use the Time Billing Layout, as we continually perform services on different days throughout each month. We use the last day of the month as the main date on the top of the invoice then thoughout the month enter each date we have been to a property in the body of the invoice. When I go to bulk email at the end of the month all invoices are shown, however the 'sales type' says Item. If I change it to Time Billing all the invoices disappear. So the only option I have is to individually go in to each invoice and email one at a time. This is extremely frustrating and time consuming when you have up to 160 invoices to send. Has anyone encounted this problem and fixed? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Komal_S
672 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

672Posts

72Kudos

117Solutions

Re: Bulk email Time Billing Invoices

Hi @PoolMekanics 

This can happen if the delivery status in the invoice itself is just set to "To be printed" instead of "To be printed and emailed". Therefore, can you please check that in the individual time billing invoices and confirm if it's set to be emailed as well. 

If the delivery status is to be emailed, I would recommend checking Advanced filters in the Print/email invoices window as the invoices can be filtered out according to criteria selected there.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
PoolMekanics
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

Yes all invoices are set to 'to be emailed'. I've played around with all the options in the advanced filters but no such luck.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Komal_S
672 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

672Posts

72Kudos

117Solutions

Hi @PoolMekanics 

There is also an issue with the order of the transaction lines used in the Time Billing Invoice. As an example, if the first line of your time billing invoices has items, these invoices would not show on Print/Email Invoices with the "Time billing" sale type. They would only show under "Item" filter as you mentioned.

In order to resolve it, you would have to ensure that the first line in your time billing invoice is an activity line. You can include a $0 dollar activity line if you do not have any activities used in the entire invoice. 

This is something that the development team is already aware of and are working on creating a permanent fix for. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post