Business Insights is displaying old information

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
vp-ast
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Business Insights is displaying old information

Business Insights is displaying figures/graphs from 4 months ago (May). How do I have it show details up to today date?

1 REPLY 1
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Business Insights is displaying old information

Hi @vp-ast 

Thank you for your post. AccountRight caches some information that it loads frequently so that it can display information faster the next time you open the window.

As the software is showing you old information I recommend the following troubleshooting steps:

• Check that the User ID you are currently logged in with has access to view the Business Insights (Setup > User Access > Manage Roles > Check Business Insights is ticked). 
  • Clear the AccountRight Cache to force it to refresh and pull the information through again.

If the information is still not coming through could you reply with a screenshot of the Business Insights window and the last 4 digits of your Serial Number so I can assist you further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post