Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Button to pay individual invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
WPGC
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
WPGC
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Button to pay individual invoices

When paying bills, you can choose at the bottom a "Pay All' button. It automatically fills in on each line the amount outstanding. But, if I only want to paya few of the bills, I have to manually enter the amount on those lines. It was reduce the chance of error, if there was a buttone there that copied over the amount due on each bill/line.

For example, I was meant to pay $49.40 on a bill and say $250 on another. I had 3 outstanding bills in total. I typed $49.90 in the first line, and $250 in the second line, leaving the thrid line blank.

I accidentally typed in an amount .50c more than I should have and today I've wasted 15 minutes looking for why my accounts are no 50 cents out. A simple typo!

Also, including invoice numbers on reports and screens that involve billing, such as when you serach for transactions in the purchase journal. That would be really helpful, instead of having to click on every bill to see if invoices are doubled up or missing...

Hope that makes sense.

1 REPLY 1
WPGC
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
WPGC
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Button to pay individual invoices

Sorry about my typos in the idea above. But I guess that reinforces the concept of a button....

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post