2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

CUSTOMER CLAIMS INVOICES ARE CORRUPT

Hi,

We have a customer who gets invoiced multipled times a month and the invoices are sent directly from MYOB to their email, they tell us everytime they go click the link in the email or go to open the PDF attachment it keeps displaying a message that the 'PDF File is corrupted'.

They think the issue is on our end but I can't see how as out of hundreds of customers, they are the only ones having issues receiving? Any suggestions or solutions to resolve this matter? We are running AccountRight 2019.1 currently, and I am still not convinced it is an issue on our side.

Thanks!

NB

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,789 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,789Posts

1,385Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: CUSTOMER CLAIMS INVOICES ARE CORRUPT

Hi @nb1212 

In terms of checking whether those documents are corrupt or not, I would start with emailing one of those invoices to yourself using the same method that you use to send to the client. This would give you a good indication as to whether the emailed pdf was corrupt or not.

Assuming the pdf you received by email wasn’t corrupt that would indicate the issue is likely on the receiver’s end. It could simply be that the PDF viewer they are using isn’t able to read the PDF attachment and may be able to be opened using another PDF reader

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

nb1212
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for your assistance Neil, I checked the email and it opened fine on an external and internal email. I have contacted our customer to advise them to try opening with a different PDF viewer.
Experienced Cover User Jvps
19 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

19Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

We have the same problem with a couple of clients - before I contact them, did using a different PDF viewer solve the problem?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post