GGHControl
2 Posts
User
GGHControl

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can i Automatically add user names for Purchase Orders

Can i Automatically add user names for Purchase Orders, trying to fix an issue of POs being issued without ordr numbers

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

1175Posts

140Kudos

149Solutions

Re: Can i Automatically add user names for Purchase Orders

Hi @GGHControl 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

Can you clarify what you mean by the user names on Purchase orders? If the purchase orders are not including an order number I would look into the resources below which includes information on this 

Enter an invoice, quote or order

Fields and columns you can add to forms

Additionally you can look at your settings under Setup > Preferences > Sales related to purchase numbers

Untitled8.png

I hope this helps. If this answers your inquiry please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

GGHControl
2 Posts
User
GGHControl

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Theresa

So for instance, if i order anything, and my name is Bob I would like to knoiw if Bob could automatically show on an order somewhere . Likewise if Jeremy logs into his account, Jeremy would autopmatically show up?

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

1175Posts

140Kudos

149Solutions

Hi @GGHControl 

Thanks for clarifying.  The function you are looking for is currently unavailable.  If you would like to suggest/vote for this idea to be considered in future product development you can do so on the AccountRight Ideas Exchange

As you mentioned in the original post, this was to fix the problem with POs being issued without order numbers, did you try the information in my first response? 

If your inquiry has been answered please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users with this question find this post easier.

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post