Can't enter sales payments

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JennyPTA
Trusted Cover User
69 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

69Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can't enter sales payments

Hi, Ever since I downloaded the new version of Account Right 2020.2, I have not been able to enter a payment in Sales. As soon as I click on the payment section, I get a message saying that there is a problem and that Account Right needs to close. I have tried this on 2 different computers on different wifi systems yesterday and today and get the same message. HELP! please.
3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Can't enter sales payments

Hi @JennyPTA

Thank you for your post. We are aware of an issue where the Receive Payments window is generating an error message. A patch update has been made available (AccountRight 2020.2.1) for this particular situation. Affected clients that have already installed the AccountRight 2020.2 version should receive an In-Product message with details on how to install that patch update. We are also looking into other ways of making that patch upgrade available to clients including through their my.MYOB accounts.

Should you not receive that In-Product messaging, we do recommend that you reinstall the product with refresh installers from your my.MYOB account (is listed as AccountRight 2020.2 still). If you are on using the PC Edition we can provide the direct patch update upon request.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JennyPTA
Trusted Cover User
69 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

69Posts

5Kudos

2Solutions

Thank you Melisa, I have not had any notifications of an issue with the latest version. I am on a Windows computer and need the patch asap. Please provide a link and instructions on how to download it into the latest version of myob. I am not very computer literate. Many thanks for your assistance.

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @JennyPTA

Thank you for your post. I've send you a private message with the patch link, you can view the private message by clicking on your avatar on the top right hand corner of the forum > Selecting the envelope icon

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post