Can't locate customised template

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Trusted User Acu-ease
34 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
Trusted User

34Posts

9Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can't locate customised template

Where can I find the excel template that AR 2019.2 uses for exporting sales reports? In v19, there was a Spredsht folder that contained all the templates, but I can't find an equivalent for 2019.2. I need to add something to the template, so it calculates the payment method totals automatically when I export to Excel.

Thanks,

Annette

4 REPLIES 4
Ultimate Partner PaulBihet
706 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

706Posts

324Kudos

109Solutions

Re: Can't locate customised template

If you are using AccountRight Server Edition on your computer, the spreadsheets will be saved under the Public profile. If you are using the PC edition, then it will be saved under your user profile.

For PC edition, the spreadsheet should be saved here - C:\Users\--username--\Documents\MYOB\AccountRight\2015.x\Reports\Spreadsheet. If this folder is empty, you can copy and paste all the spreadsheet files from the Public profile location to your user profile location.

Just copied this from a previous response from CloverQ

Please mark as a solution if you find this has assisted you with your enquiry
Paul Bihet MYOB Certified Consultant
(Bookkeeper Support & Training)
MYOB Sales, Installation & Support
B.A.S. Service Provider
Phone (08) 7131 1116
Mobile 0413 313 403
Fax (08) 7200 7715
Email: paul@mysupportman.com.au
Trusted User Acu-ease
34 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
Trusted User

34Posts

9Kudos

2Solutions

Thanks Paul.

I'm using AccountRight Premier offline.

I found the templates here C:\Users\username\Documents\MYOB\AccountRight\2019.2\Reports\Spreadsheet.

I made the required changes and saved it, but it disappeared again. Is this like the situation with the customied invoices and reports that won't save? Any idea what I can do to make it retain it?

Speaking of customised reports, AR intermittently loses them and then finds them again. It's very erratic...

Annette

Ultimate Partner Mike_James
4,367 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Ultimate Partner

4,367Posts

1,918Kudos

548Solutions

Hi @Acu-ease , this is a known issue with 2019.2, and is corrected in version 2019.2.1, which is due for release any day now. You can possibly fix it temporarily by logging out and in again, and/or by deleting MYOB's file cache, found at C:\Users\<your Windows login name>\AppData\Local\MYOB\AccountRight\2019.2\Cache. Just delete all the file in this folder, then log in again. This fix doesn't always work, and doesn't last.

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise Report Writer - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(Including AccountRight Classic/Live, and exo Payroll)

Trusted User Acu-ease
34 Posts
Trusted User
Australia
Trusted User

34Posts

9Kudos

2Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Thanks Mike.

I found that it retains the changed file if I close MYOB before making the changes. If I save it before opening MYOB again, the excel template stays the way I want it.

Annette

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post