Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Can't print invoice - The unit price must be greater than or equal to zero - but it is!!!

Experienced User Nishy
20 Posts
Experienced User
Nishy
Experienced User

20Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Can't print invoice - The unit price must be greater than or equal to zero - but it is!!!

When I try to reprint an invoice for a sale that was created before upgrading to AR 2019.2 the Tax Inclusive box is not checked and the unit prices are all negative. If I check the 'Tax Inclusive' box the figures change to their correct values - all good. However I still get the error 'The unit price must be greater or equal to zero....' You can see from the attached screen shot that the unit price is indeed greater than zero but I still can't print the invoice nor can I save the record.

Thoughts???

3 REPLIES 3
Experienced User Nishy
20 Posts
Experienced User
Nishy
Experienced User

20Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Can't print invoice - The unit price must be greater than or equal to zero - but it is!!!

And here's the screen shot that for some reason didn't attach to the original post

Unit Price.PNG
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
867 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

867Posts

124Kudos

117Solutions

Re: Can't print invoice - The unit price must be greater than or equal to zero - but it is!!!

Hi @Nishy 

Thanks for your post.  I have sent you a private message to proceed with these issues.  Between this and our other post discussion we need to dig further into why functions aren't working properly in your situation.  

Reply to my private message following the provided instructions and I will continue to assist in resolving this for you.  

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
867 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

867Posts

124Kudos

117Solutions

Hi @Nishy 

I've gone ahead and run a script that has successfully fixed some of the data.  Please close and reopen the program.  Let me know if this issue resolves, if it continues then it becomes something that requires a data file repair. 

Let me know how you go with this, if the issue is resolved please mark this post "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this post.  Keep me posted! 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post