8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can't set up bank feed

Hi there, I have just started setting up a bank feed for a new company (I am the administrator of the MYOB account).  I have received an e-mail with instructions to set up the feed and I have followed it step by step, but when I try to get the account "Associated" by clicking "Use Account" (as per instructions) I can't find a button or command saying "Use Account" - where is this situated or am I just blind? Smiley Sad 

5 REPLIES 5
Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,488 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,488Posts

2,275Kudos

545Solutions

Re: Can't set up bank feed

@Mathilda 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

When you go to the Bank Feeds window - click on Manage Bank Accounts top left.

When the Manage Bank Account window opens click on the drop down arrow under associate, then choose the account you want and at the bottom click on use account.

associste bank feed.PNG

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Contributing User Mathilda
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @GDay53, thanks for your e-mail.  I have done this and my bank feed is showing up but it still has a warning that says "A bank feed is not associated" because when I go to the manage bank accounts, the status says "Bank Feed Ready" instead of "Associated" as per my original instructions.  I have selected the appropriate account and clicked on "Use Account" 100 times but it is not working.

8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Good morning, can someone help me please - I still get a warning that a bank feed is not associated (although I am getting my bank feed).  I have clicked on "use account" numerous times but it does not change the status to "Associated", it is just staying on "Bank feed ready".

MYOB Moderator Melisa_D
935 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

935Posts

65Kudos

69Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Mathilda

Thank you for your post, can I please clarify if you have any cancelled Bank Feed accounts that do not have an account assigned against them ? If so, can you link an account against that cancelled Bank Feed account and this should remove the warning. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Melisa_D - thanks for your message.  I did not have any cancelled bank feeds but it seems that the warning has disappeared, as it was not there anymore this morning when I logged in.  All good now!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post