Cannot delete a payment since update

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
lozkath
1 Post
Cover User
lozkath
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Cannot delete a payment since update

Since updating to AccountRight 2018.1 I cannot delete a customer payment incorreclty allocated.  There is no delete option in the drop down Edit list.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

1000Kudos

877Solutions

Re: Cannot delete a payment since update

Hi @lozkath,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

Typically The delete option does not appear on some transactions if the preference for "Transactions CAN'T be changed" is enabled.

You can check this by going to: Setup > Preferences > Security > Transactions CAN'T be changed; They Must be Reversed [System-wide]

There are some other reasons why the Delete option may not be enabled, here is a link to the Online Help Article that goes through what the causes could be: Deleting a transaction (click here)

If you have ensured that this tickbox is deselected & the options in the above help article did not assist, please send me a Private Message containing:

• Your MYOB Serial Number
  • Your Contact Details
  • And the Invoice# with the incorrect payment applied.

You can send me a Private Message by clicking onto my Avatar and clicking Send Message on the next page.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Partner/Social Support

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post