7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cant access enter purchases AccountRight 2020.1

Hello, could you please assist in the script rerun on my company file as i cant get access to my purchases.

Company file is online,

Company ID is 2

Last 4 digits are 0091

Error Report is attached

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
34,611 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

34,611Posts

4,656Kudos

5,056Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Cant access enter purchases AccountRight 2020.1

Hi @Plumberboy1984 

I've attempted to run the script over the company file and it has indicated that no records have been impacted. So I imagine the issue may still be outstanding in the company file, however, do give it a go and see if you are still getting that message.

If you are still encountering that situation, we have similar cases and error logs occurring intermittently for clients. For those cases, closing down and reopening the file have resolved the message. In other cases, refreshing the Windows Region and Language settings have resolved it. To refresh those settings you want to navigate to the Windows Region and Language settings within the Windows Control Panel, update the setting to be English (United States), save the changes before going back in to reset it back to English (Australia). Do ensure that you have AccountRight closed before updating those settings.

Let us know how you get on.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hello @Steven_M 

Thank you for your reply, I have tried reverting the location settings. It works 100% when I change the settings to Australia, but then changes the currency to AUD, I am based in South Africa and needs to be ZAR. I changed it back to a South African region and the error reappeared.

Thank you for your help so far.

Regards,

Aaron 

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hello @Steven_M,

I have finaly found a solution to the problem for the region issue and the dreaded unknown error (0)

Firstly change language settings/keyboard to English (Austrialia) as default, then change the currency settings to the desired currency in the additional settings. No more Error Unknown (0) Smiley Very Happy 

So all international MYOB users can be happy again.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post