Cant email invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KOSulli1
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Cant email invoices

Hi,

I am unable to open the print/email invoices button from the Sales command centre. The error message attached comes up. I can print statements though. I can email within an individual invoice.

We upgraded to 2022.8.0 last week. Could this have something to do with the problem?

MYOB Error.png
6 REPLIES 6
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Cant email invoices

Hello @KOSulli1 

It could be timing out to the server when trying to access the server. What you will be able to do is extend the timeout extender for AccountRight which I have linked to our post with steps on how to do so.

If still having the error pop up after extending the timeout extender. What you will need to do is take a backup of the company file and restore the backup locally so that the file isn't online. You should then be able to access the print/email invoices. After accessing it and printing and emailing the invoices, you should be able to restore that file online and this should resolve the error popping up.

I have linked our Help Article on backing up and restoring company files which give details on how to restore locally.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

KOSulli1
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Last week we did all the recommended fixes for this error but it has started again today. It times out and we receive the same error message?

KOSulli1
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Cant bulk email invoices

This issue is still occurring and I've had no support other than the first recommended fixes 2 weeks ago. We have run those fixes again today but still can't bulk email invoices.

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Hello @KOSulli1 

Sorry for my delay in responding to you. 

It might be due to some internet settings. Can you please 

1. Open Internet Explorer
  2. Go to Settings
  3. Go to the Advanced Tab
  4. Scroll down to near the end to turn on TLS 1.0, 1.1 or 1.2 

If you are on Windows 11 you won't have internet explorer but will be able to achieve the same outcome by two methods. Search the computer for “Internet Options” or you can open the run dialogue with Windows Key + R and type inetcpl.cpl then click OK.

After the above, I suggest also flushing the DNS cache by:

1. Press the Windows Start key on your keyboard (between the Ctrl and Alt keys).
2. In the search box, type cmd
3. In the list of results, right-click cmd.exe and choose Run as administrator. A command prompt window appears.
4. At the flashing cursor, type ipconfig /flushdns
5. Press Enter on your keyboard. A confirmation message should be displayed stating that it successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache. If not, repeat steps 4 & 5 and ensure the command is typed correctly.
6. After the confirmation message has been displayed, close the command prompt window.

Please let me know how you go.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

KOSulli1
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Chris,

I have done everything as per this new set of fixes. Still not working. I did have TLS1.3 selected, but have deselected now. It's very strange as I can send statements that would use the same setup.

KOSulli1
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I'm still experiencing this issue. Any further thoughts on what I can try?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post