Changing default form

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
bettyblue
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Changing default form

Once I send an invoice via email, it does not let me resend that invoice, it seems to work, but never arrives in inbox, nor does it show in my Sent Emails.

Also, I have changed my default form in the Customer card, but it still saves to disk the old form I was using for this customer, same for when I select View Online Invoice, I have wasted hours tonight, trying to work out why my emails arent working, and now I can't even just save it to disk either, to avoid having to email it.

1 REPLY 1
Former Staff Andrew_Y
805 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

805Posts

150Kudos

78Solutions

Re: Changing default form

Hello @bettyblue 

Thank you for bringing your issue to the forums.  Sorry to hear that you are having emailing difficulties.

Are you able to confirm for me the type of AccountRight product you are using and what method of emailing you are currently have set up/are using please?  Please also indicate the version number you are running (see link for steps).

Regarding the forms issue It may be worth testing if this also happens if you create a new form.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post