Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Changing the default Sales invoice email message template for all customers and save it

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing User Annie65
7 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Annie65
Contributing User

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Changing the default Sales invoice email message template for all customers and save it

Hi everyone

Everywhere I search I am only able to see MYOB help for the old versions of Account right plus

I have the very new version as at July 2015

Here is my delimna 

I wish to permanently change the default invoice email message for all customers.
I do not want to have to change that email message each time I send out invoices to the customers from MYOB.

All the help I can find is for > set up > preferences > forms and reports > then email button/tab which is NOT there in the new version of Account right plus

Any help would be appreciated as I have spent so much time looking eveywhere to find a resolve

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Ultimate Partner Mike_James
1,775 Posts
Ultimate Partner
New Zealand
Mike_James
Ultimate Partner

4283Posts

1879Kudos

540Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Changing the default Sales invoice email message template for all customers and save it

@Annie65, check out the top left of that window - look for "Emails" button

Regards, Mike (mike@datawise.co.nz)
DataWise Limited (www.datawise.co.nz), developers of:
DataWise Report Writer - Custom Reporting from MYOB programs
(Including AccountRight Classic/Live, and exo Payroll)

Contributing User Annie65
7 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Annie65
Contributing User

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Changing the default Sales invoice email message template for all customers and save it

@Mike_James oh my goodness......there it is....looking very non purposeful on the top left of the set > preferences > reports & forms tab.... 

Thank you so much Mike James, I am forever grateful for your lightening speed response....Happy days from this Kiwi girl in the Western Isle Smiley Happy

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4115Kudos

4594Solutions

Hi @Annie65

Thank you for your feedback in regards to that Email button.

Its great to hear that @Mike_James has been able to assist with your enquiry. You can also do it from the Sales>>Print/Email Invoices>>To be Emailed tab>> Email Defaults in the top left.

If you do have any further enquires don't hesitate to post on the MYOB Community Forum again.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post