Closed receivable invoices disappeared and not show in bank account but only receivable account

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Vence
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Closed receivable invoices disappeared and not show in bank account but only receivable account

I closed three batches of receivable invoices one Wednesday, and they were showing in sales register with no problem. The second day, they all disappeared from ‘closed invoice’ while the reference numbers earlier and after my work which have been done by another staff were all listed in there, while she do single invoice so operates in invoice window only. I can confirm there is no date-selecting issues, so I tried to run a report for bank and receivable accounts exclusively for that period, strangely, my closed invoices show credited in receivable account still but missing in the bank account(absolute the same bank account I ‘deposited’ to).
Anyone knows why or seen this before? Please teach me.
I researched myob community, there are two similar questions with accepted solutions clear the catch and revise selected data, non related to my situation.

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Closed receivable invoices disappeared and not show in bank account but only receivable account

Hi @Vence 

Since you can still see the invoices in the receivable account, it means the invoices aren't deleted. So please locate these invoices and click into them to view details, you can do so by searching for the invoice number in Sales register > All Sales then click on the arrow next to the invoice, or use Find Transactions, or click on the transaction line from the report. 

Once you are in the Edit sales window, check if there are any payments applied, and if the Balance Due is $0.00. If the invoice isn't paid in full then it won't be a closed invoice. And for any payment applied, please click on the 'History' button next to the amount applied, then click on the arrow next to the payment line. It will show the bank account that the payment was deposited to, as well as the payment date, verify if the details are correct then use them to find the payments in the bank account. 

Please feel free to let us know how you go.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post