Connection error when trying to amend and print an invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SASTA
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

40Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Connection error when trying to amend and print an invoice

Hi team,

Every time I try to change a quote to an invoice for the last half hour, I get the message in the attachment - connection error. I have tried to restart MYOB and I have restarted my computer.

Can anyone assist here? This is seriously affecting productivity today! 

Cheers,

Rebecca @ SASTA

MYOB error message.png
3 REPLIES 3
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Connection error when trying to amend and print an invoice

Hello @SASTA 

Thank you for your post. 

There are a few things that could be causing this connection error message to pop up. 

I would suggest restarting AccountRight and your PC, you can change to Google DNS as well. 

I have linked our Help Article on the connection error which provides a deeper insight into this issue. If you have done everything listed within this Help Article please can you attach the AccountRight Diagnostics log so that I may investigate further? 

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

bhh
Partner
5 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi chris

I have a client (we are accountants) who is also having the same issue.  They have tried to change quote to invoice and print on several computers and are getting the same error.   I have now tried on my computer which is located in a different state and i am also getting the same issue.

Is there a solution to this problem yet??

Cheers

Michelle

SASTA
Experienced Cover User
40 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

40Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Michelle,
My issue fixed itself, no idea how. On the day I was having the issue, I tried everything - restarting MYOB, restarting my computer and then shutting down my computer. None of this worked, but as I mentioned, somehow, it just fixed itself. Today, however, I started having another issue I've had before - I couldn't export or send reports from MYOB to Excel. PDF? No problem, but Excel, forget it. Our IT guys managed to fix it for me, but I feel like we're having one issue after another lately with AccountRight...  

Cheers,

Rebecca @ SASTA

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post