41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

41Posts

40Kudos

0Solutions

Convert Quote to Invoice

I am using 2019.2, and have just converted a quote to an invoice, but the quote still remained.  I opened the quote and tried again and it duplicated the invoice again with the same number, and the quote still remains.

More testing and less haste with your upgrades please, it is not fair to expect the users to do your testing.

3 REPLIES 3
Ultimate User gavin12345
2,732 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

2,732Posts

2,095Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Convert Quote to Invoice

Hi @vt12 

Have you set your Preferences to Delete Quotes upon Changing to Order or Invoice? If not the Quote is meant to remain. See Setup > Preferences > Sales (or Purchases)

Regards

Gavin

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User vt12
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

41Posts

40Kudos

0Solutions

I have not changed the settings and nobody else has access, the only thing I did was the upgrade?

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,459 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,459Posts

170Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @vt12 

I would start by double checking that under Setup >> Preferences >> Sales the preference “Delete Quotes upon Changing to and Recording as an Order or Invoice [System-wide]” is ticked. If this preference is not ticked then AccountRight will retain the quote in the system as well as creating an order or invoice based off that quote.

Additionally if the quote is reasonably large you may receive a timeout error when AccountRight attempts to process the conversion from quote to invoice. If you were receiving a timeout error and the file is stored online, it’s worth trying to work offline and try again.

If you haven’t already done so, I would recommend updating to the compliance update 2019.2.1 as it fixed a few bugs in the system and may save some frustration down the road.

Let me know how you go with this.  If your inquiry is resolved please mark ‘Accept as Solution’ to help other users find this post easier.

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post