Cost of sales for each sale/invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ilifeaustralia
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Cost of sales for each sale/invoice

Hi MYOB team,

A functionality that would be really useful for my business is to have a pop-up or section where I can view the cost of sales when I create/generate a new sale, and as a result, the gross margin. Is there any function or MYOB add-in that allows this?

I know there are reports that look into the cost of sale for each item, but I would like to see the cost of sales of the invoice itself. Please let me know if this is possible.

Thanks for the help!

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Cost of sales for each sale/invoice

Hi @ilifeaustralia 

Currently, AccountRight will not provide the user with the cost of sales amount when entering the transaction on the Enter Sales window. If you are entering an item invoice, you could after entering the necessary lines select Edit>>Recap Transaction (CTRL + R) and it would show you how the transaction will be recorded on an account level, this will list the Cost of Sales amount for that transaction.

If you are looking at potential apps/add-ons that will allow that functionality you might want to review what the MYOB App Marketplace has to offer.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post