Creating a Purchase Order from Stock Alert is incomplete

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
RPT
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Creating a Purchase Order from Stock Alert is incomplete

I am using AR Premier 2020.2 and wish to use the "stock alert" facility in the "to do list" to create an order for product. I have set my minimum quantities, reorder quantities and supplier for all relevant products and they are appearing in the list as expected.

When I select several items from the same supplier (say 10) and click Order/Build a purchase order is created which will have between 1 and 5 items on it (it seems to vary randomly), it never has all 10 or even close to 10 items.

Has anyone alse experianced this problem and does anyone know of a  solution?

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Creating a Purchase Order from Stock Alert is incomplete

Hi @RPT 

We are aware of a situation when using the stock alert that items may be excluded from the generate Purchase Order. Typically, this occurs when having committed numbers for an item. Currently, in some cases, clients can select the items individually on the Stock Alert tab (rather than selecting the Select All option). Alternatively, the add in those missing items after generating the purchase order.

This particular situation is currently sitting with your teams for an in-product resolution. At this time, we don't have a timeframe for when that in-product resolution will be available.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

RPT
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Creating a Purchase Order from Stock Alert is incomplete

Thank you Steven

I look forward to this update, hopefully in the next itteration.

It is a brilliant concept and will save a lot of time if we can get it working right. 

(BTW selecting individually doesn't seem help).

Regards

Ro.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post