Credit Card option for individual customers

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
AXA
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Credit Card option for individual customers

I recently set up credit card/online payments. It is always enabled by defalut. Is there a way to set this up by customer? We have wholesale customers who would either not be offered online payments or the surcharge would apply. And we have Retail customers who would always be allowed to pay online with no surcharge.

These preferences should be under the customer card. Having to do this manually for every invoice makes me think I will turn this payment method off.

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,079Posts

110Kudos

467Solutions

Re: Credit Card option for individual customers

Hi @AXA 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Online invoice payments can be set up only as default, but you can manually enable online invoice payments on the required invoices. However, thank you for sharing this idea, it would be great to have this feature added to our system. We'll raise this to the relevant team.

Additionally, you are welcome to post your suggestions/ideas/feedbacks to our AccountRight Exchange Ideas for consideration by our developers.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post