Custom Forms - Fileds not displaying

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kat216
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Custom Forms - Fileds not displaying

I have migrate to the new Accoutright 2020 and have been working with this for two days now. Not all of our custom forms were migrate able and have had to be modified.

I have an issue with the Payee field in that it is not showing all of the customer's address even though it shows up when doing a print preview. Both printing the Remittance advice and E-mailing it has the same result. Could you please offer any suggestions to retify this problem.

2 REPLIES 2
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Custom Forms - Fileds not displaying

Hi @kat216 

I’d be inclined to ensure that the particular field has nothing overlapping and overlaps no other fields or text boxes. Particularly when emailing, however potentially when printing as well if there is conflicting information in the same spot on the form.

The other think to check is that the field is large enough for the information your trying to have it display. If the field itself is too small for the information being displayed then the information will be excluded from the document when it is printed or emailed.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

kat216
4 Posts
User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Custom Forms - Fileds not displaying

HI Neil

Thank you for geeting back to me. The problem seems to have recified itself. This may have been a timing issue between the creation of the new Costom forma and the Myob system fully implementing the correct visual of the document. I have since e-mail advices and Printed them with out any issues.

Regards Kat.216

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post