Custom forms - customised Item Invoice displays different graphic than what prints on invoice

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TracieB
Experienced Partner
30 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

30Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Custom forms - customised Item Invoice displays different graphic than what prints on invoice

Hi   

I recently renamed our forms so that I could change the order they were listed in.  Some time ago I had changed the picture logo.  Since doing this the form has reverted to an old graphic.  In the custom forms section I can see the current graphic but when I print or preview it shows the old graphic.  What am I doing wrong.  Yes it is "saved".  Attached is the steps I am taking.  Note we do not display the item column on the customised invoice but it is an "item" invoice.  Your help appreciated.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Custom forms - customised Item Invoice displays different graphic than what prints on invoice

Hi @TracieB 

Don't think this is something that I have come across before. Although, the recommendation would be to clear the cache if you haven't already done so - see Clearing the AccountRight Cache for more information.

If you are still encountering that situation, try saving that form under a completely different name using the Save as option. Once saved try using that form under that different name for testing purposes to see if the same thing does still occur.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

TracieB
Experienced Partner
30 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Experienced Partner

30Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Custom forms - customised Item Invoice displays different graphic than what prints on invoice

Thanks Steven.  Saving as a different name works.  Reverting then to the old name brought back the problem.  So save as a new name is the go.  I will test clearning the cache at some point just out of interest to see if that helps when reverting to the previous name.  Thank you  for your help.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post