Customed invoice - Total inc GST field will not print!!

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User Windmill
18 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Windmill
Contributing Cover User

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customed invoice - Total inc GST field will not print!!

Hi all

I am having an issue whereby the 'Total Inc GST' field will not print on my customised invoice when I print directly from the invoice window.

The field will print successfully when I email the invoice to myself as a pdf.

I have tried making the text box bigger, but it is still not showing. The invoice attached was created with an enlarged box for this field, without any luck.... I have attached a copy of the invoice printed straight out of MYOB, and also a copy of the invoice when emailed.

Can anyone advise on how I can fix this issue? I realise the email is a workaround - but I feel like I already have quite a few workarounds that I have to deal with on a day to day basis. It would be great to be able to just print an invoice straight out of MYOB!

Thanks (in anticipation)

Gen

4 REPLIES 4
18 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Windmill
Contributing Cover User

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Customed invoice - Total inc GST field will not print!!

Is anyone from MYOB able to help with this query??

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4115Kudos

4595Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Windmill

I'm sorry to see that no-one has gotten back to you in regards to your enquiry.

How are you going about printing that invoice? Are you going to Sales>>Sales Register>>Select the Invoice and printing from the Edit Sales window OR printing for Print/Email Invoices window? The reason for this is that the printed form can be different between these windows - the Print/Email Invoices window form is pulled from the Advance Filters window where as the Edit Sales window is can be overridden from the customer's card. Therefore the program could be using two different customised forms in your particular case.

Looking at the attachments you have uploaded the relevant appears to have a border around it. I wonder if its being affected by something in front it. I would be deleting that border/box and then trying to use that form with both options.

Finally I would be interested to know what the default forms do in relation to that particular field? i..e if you use a default form does it correctly display the field for both types of producing.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

18 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Windmill
Contributing Cover User

18Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

Thanks for your response.

As you suggested - I removed the borders and the field is now printing correctly.

The field prints fine when using the default forms (but the default forms are pretty darn average it has to be said!).

Thanks again

Gen

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4115Kudos

4595Solutions

Hi  @Windmill

Its great to hear that deleting that border has allowed the values to be displayed.

I agree with yourself in terms of the default customise forms in regards to the way they look. The reason I asked you to check the default forms was to see if they were impacted, as this gives you an indication of whether something on the form or something application wide. However its great to hear that you have managed to get it sorted by removing that border.

Thanks for letting us know

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post