Customer Card showing a credit

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customer Card showing a credit

I have two customer cards that are showing a credit when there should be a zero balance.  When I go in to either organise a refund or apply it to a payment, there is no credit to apply.  I have checked their individual, as well as the overall Accounts Receivable, to see if they are out of balance, but they are all balancing.  I have checked other posts and have checked everything that is suggested but nothing is showing as incorrect/out of balance.  Any help with getting this fixed would be much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
35,693 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

35,693Posts

4,799Kudos

5,212Solutions

Re: Customer Card showing a credit

Hi @SDay1 

would first recommend confirming that there are no open credits transactions for this particular customer. To do this I would run the following:

• Sales>>Sales Register>>Returns and Credits
  • Go to Card File>>Cards Lists>>Select the Card>>Select the Balance arrow (top right)>> Does it show a transaction in the Aged Receivables- Outstanding sales analysis window.

If any credit transactions do appear for that customer card it would impact on the balance of the customer.

If there are no transactions appearing for that customer card we may have to arrange for the company file to come in for a card balance recalculation. We would need to see some screenshots showing that balance and a copy of the Sales Reconciliation Detail report/Aged Receivables- Outstanding sales analysis window not showing those transactions.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Steven_M 

I have had a look and there is nothing showing.  Please see attached the screen shots you requested.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
35,693 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

35,693Posts

4,799Kudos

5,212Solutions

Hi @SDay1 

Thank you for confirming that information.

I've sent you a direct email with all the details in regards to getting that file sent in for an investigation and possible repair. All the information required is included in the email but do let us know if you have any questions about the process.

Also while we have the file we do encourage you to continue to work on the company file, the repair team will be in contact once they have taken a closer look at your file.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
35,693 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

35,693Posts

4,799Kudos

5,212Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @SDay1 

I understand that our team have received that file, recalculated the card balances using an internal tool and have sent it back with the correct card balance for the transactions.

If you do require further assistance with this situation and/or other enquires don't hesitate to get in touch.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post