Partner Zone

Customer Sales Summary Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Gregorious
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Customer Sales Summary Report

Have updated to V2019.4 and when trying to run a Sales (Customer Summary) for open invoices we keep getting a Timeout error.  However when I try and run the Sales (Customer Detail) report with the same paraments and filters it works.  Please help.

Regards

Jim

5 REPLIES 5
Sgt73rdregt
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Customer Sales Summary Report

I'm afraid there is no solution for this. MYOB will tell you to try one of these actions:-

1) Try running the report for a shorter period

2) Try going offline and then run the report

3) Create a new file as your existing file is "too large"

They will not admit that this is a NEW bug in the V4 update.

Gregorious
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks,

I note this has not been fixed in v 2020.1 - most frustrating.   t was working fine in v 2019.3 so we have gone backwards.   A satisfactory response from MYOB is sadly lacking.

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,684 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,684Posts

6,148Kudos

6,680Solutions

Hi @Gregorious 

We were aware that some clients with AccountRight 2019.4 using online files were unable to produce certain reports instead encountered a timeout error message. With the release of AccountRight 2020.1 work was done with addressing that particular situation and for the majority of clients this was resolved with that update. There may be some clients with fringe cases and files. For those clients, we do recommend the options outlined by earlier on this thread.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

MichelleatBloom
Experienced User
25 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

25Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

please help, I am having the same problem post returning from Covid 19.  Reports ran fine in March but are not running now,  they are timing out.   we are using 2020.1

I need to run this report on a regular bases,  it is the only report that fits purpose.

Sgt73rdregt
Experienced Cover User
21 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

21Posts

11Kudos

0Solutions

Sorry to hear that, I am afraid there is no fix for this bug until MYOB decides to look at it, but on my past experience I wouldn't hold my breath.

The only way I can get a usefull sales report is to run a "Sales register detail all sales" report for the period I need, export the report into an excell spreadsheet and then to filter and sort the report so I end up with a Customer sales report. Hope this helps!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post