MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Customise Forms

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User NKW
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Papua New Guinea
NKW
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customise Forms

Good Afternoon, Need some assistance with customising forms.  We use Enterprise on a network with terminal services. All users access the same directory to use MYOB.

We have created a series of Customised forms that are only available from the terminal that designed them. They are not available to anyone else!  Help me understand this please?  Dave

2 REPLIES 2
Contributing Cover User NKW
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Papua New Guinea
NKW
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

4Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Customise Forms

All, I found the issue. PUT THE FORMS IN THE SAME FOLDER AS THE INSTALLATION FILES.  Its very clear when you read the instructions for the 10th time!!  I had 2 terminals that were bypassing the server and saving forms to the terminal c drive.  Thats fixed!

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,875 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29875Posts

3663Kudos

4382Solutions

Re: Customise Forms

Hi @NKW

Great to hear that you have it resolved it and got it working as intended. Thanks for letting us know.

In future, if required, AccountRight v19 Support Note: Unable to see customise forms goes through that process of checking the forms are stored in the right folder and also other possible things that can cause those forms not to appear.

If you do have any further enquiries don't hesitate to post on the MYOB Community Forum again. I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post