Customise forms - New fields

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
FetzAcc
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Customise forms - New fields

Currently there are limited 'fields' I can add to customise our receipts. I can not even add our ABN?! 

If there are fields available for some forms then why can they not be available for all forms? I get the feeling MYOB only give what their opinion is for data on forms. I cant even change the date that is backwards?!

Business need these to suite our needs and include data that we need. Is there any chance that an upgrade is being worked on?

Receipt Snip.JPGReceipt Fields2.JPGReceipt Fields3.JPGReceipt Fields4.JPGReceipt Fields1.JPG

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Customise forms - New fields

Hi @FetzAcc 

Welcome to the Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

When customising forms, the 'Fields' option provides varies of Data fields which typically relates to the fields that you can enter data for, and may be different from transaction to transaction. Different forms will have different fields available as different transactions have different input fields, e.g. the 'Salesperson' data field is relevant for invoice forms but not for statement forms.

If you want to add a fixed information to the form such as your business ABN, please use the 'Text Box' option instead and drag it to the desired location. This Help page Personalising forms contain more details should you be interested.

As of the date format problem, we are currently aware that when printing receipts from an online file, the date format on line items is in US format (MM-DD-YYYY) rather than the expected Australian or NZ format. This is something our developers are investigating, in the meantime, you can work around it by backing up the online file and restore it locally. Once restored and opened locally any receipts printed will use the correct date format.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post