Customise invoices : Unit price after discount %

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Protiling
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Customise invoices : Unit price after discount %

Does anyone know how to customise an Item Invoice so that the discounted unit price will show after the discount % has been applied? Tax inclusive. I can't find a field for this. I currently have these fields: Qty units, MyItemNo, Description, Inc-price, Disc % and Inc-Amount. This gives me the original unit price, the % of the discount and total amount for the full quantity after the discount has been applied. I'd like my customers to see what the discounted unit price is.

3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Customise invoices : Unit price after discount %

Hi @Protiling 

Thank you for your post.  To add or remove fields to your invoices, go to; Setup > Customise Forms > Invoices > Select the desired form > Customise.

Then right-click on the table and there is an option for a Disc% column, which will show the discount.

See our Help Article for more information on that topic: Personalising forms.   

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Tonia1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

We understand how to customise the forms but the option of a column is not available ie the unit price after a discount has been applied eg unit price is $10 discount applied 10% we want to show the unit price is $9.

How can we show the unit price after discount on an item invoice?

Thanks

Tonia

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,079 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,079Posts

110Kudos

468Solutions

Hi @Tonia1 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

At the moment there's no option to customize the field in the layout of an invoice. In item layout it will only show unit price/ discount/ total or amount.

As we valued and appreciate your suggestions and feedbacks. We'll relay this to the relevant team. It would be great to share your ideas/ feedbacks to our Product Ideas board for consideration by our developers.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post