Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

36Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customised Forms

After upgrading from AccountRight 2019.1 to AccountRight 2019.2 4 the customised forms were not printing correctly on 4 out of 7 of our computers.  When we realised we closed out of MYOB on each computer and logged back in and this seemed to fix the problem. 

Is there any reason this would happen.

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Maxine_BC
849 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

849Posts

158Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Customised Forms

Hey @Archskirt01,

Thanks so much for your patience with this issue.

We realise that a number of our users have had this problem since upgrading and we have been working very hard to come up with a solution.

We're very glad to report that the custom forms and reports issue reported in 2019.2 has been fixed in the AccountRight compliance update - 2019.2.1. 

We expect the release to be available in the last week of June. 

For now you can find a work around for this issue on the following link- Customise Form Usage in AccountRight 2019.2

I hope this helps to clear things up for you.

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User Apples4us
14 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

14Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

We have the same issue with our forms.

We have updated all our forms to new forms and sometimes it prints the correct form while other times it will print the MYOB form.

we are on 2019.2.1 this has not rectified the issue. 

Can you please advise as even logging in and out of MYOB is not fixing the issue. This is causing alot of wasted paper.

MYOB Moderator Andrew_Y
805 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

805Posts

150Kudos

0Solutions

Hello @Apples4us 

Thanks for your reply.  I'm am sorry to hear you are still experiencing issues even after updating to AccountRight 2019.2.1 which addressed and fixed custom forms saving and printing issues.

Are you able to check whcih version you are currently working in?  you can find this information by navigating Help > About MYOB AccountRight.  The product information there will show which version you are running.

If this information is stll showing 2019.2.0 and not 2019.2.1 you may need to uninstall and reinstall your product.

Consider giving this post a kudos if it has helped your issue, and if not, i invite you to create a new post on our boards so we can look into the issue in more detail for you.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post